Editor-in-Chief Meridian Pearson ponders the significance of personal collections.
Recognizing and Re-Learning Black American History
Culture Editor Leah Ash covers what AQ is doing for Black History Month and interviews individuals from organizations on campus hosting events this month.
Recognizing racism: Black History Month at Aquinas
Culture editor Leah Ash joins the Center for Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity for a virtual tour of the Jim Crowe museum and discussion of racism in America.
AQ Artist Spotlight: Brooke Cornillie
Reporter Harumi Patzy shares about this week’s AQ Artist Spotlight: Brook Cornillie.
Behind the public display: History Club discovers museum annex
Did you know only 10% of the Grand Rapids Public Museum artifacts are on display for the public to see? Reporter Alyssa Noch informs on where the other 90% of those artifacts can be found.
Meet the Aquinas Archivist: Jennifer Morrison
Jennifer Morrison: Aquinas Archivist, history buff, and cat lover.